Hello. I made it to Thanksgiving break. My coworkers laughed when I told them I was shocked. To be honest I am elated. I had serious doubts. Here I am, I'm listening to Kompressor, cleaning my apartment, about to head down to Swat, optimistic about my survival.
"Skyline" by Kompressor might be one of my favorite songs now. Here's a sample:
The skyline rising over trees
The skyline swaying in the breeze
The skyline send these city light
Radiate in to the night
Light is seen from outer space
UFOs crush human race
Alien rebuild city on moon
Alien city have skyline too
Skyline build but we should stop
Soon is taller than mountaintop
Tourist leave Colorado swamp
Swing outside of building with rope
The skyline give perspective view
If penny hit skull, it goes right through
Skyline used for postcard front
And sometimes used for tightrope stunt
Imagine with a German accent and improperly accented syllables. I love Kompressor.
5 years ago
1 comment:
K IS FOR KOMPRESSOR!
You just consume everything Drew produces don't you?
Post a Comment