Hey friends and neighbors. I apologize so much for being almost completely out of contact lately; camp has been extremely busy and engages my whole self....
This place is like that; I've been working 14 hours a day 6 days a week... not quite enough sleep but definitely way too much butter, which I eat lots of every day. i get afraid sometimes, because in the past when I have been in such a "total situation" like band camp or some bad semesters at swat, I usually end up with way too many emotions and I like explode. But this summer, whether because of the nature of the camp or what I learned last year, things seem pretty stable. I äm signed up for another month, which is good beacuse the pay is not bad at all and i feel like i have about exactly one more month of this job left in me.
My sincere desire is to regain contact with any- and everybody. I miss you all a ton, shoot me an email whenever, lots of love and when i get the hell out of this continent, let s all be super buds äagain
the title of this post is the same as the title of a sketch that i made with six 8- and 9-year-old french girls
5 years ago
1 comment:
you'll be happy/dismayed to know that, of all the subjects i could have taught, i was a substitute spanish teacher for two days in costa rica.
Post a Comment