Friday, June 13, 2008

xxxciting friday night

Okay, heading to bed. It's good that all the Pizza Hut P'zone ads and Top Chef episodes make me really hungry for solid food, because that means I can't watch them, which means I can't stay up till 1,000,000,000 o'clock vegetating afront of ye televisory device.

So here goes some "Bedtime" tea and half a cup of laxative tea.... if any1 who iz ethnik haz trad. recipes 4 making tea, plz let me kno..... vry interested in health tea authentic traditional mixtures asiatic.

Haha, I just feel extremely white drinking all this stupid ass-tea. Which fact, given this blog's subtitle, may not be entirely inappropriate.

Peace out yall. I hope some of you are drinking, using drugs, playing electric guitars, having casual sex, committing crimes, intoning lewd vulgarities, or offending the nature of something this Friday night, because God and I know that I'm not. Nighty night.

2 comments:

Yusha said...

well, a good part of my friday night was spent crumpling up a post-it note, tying it to a string, then running with it through the house, with my cat chasing after me.

you should check out my blog.

Cinta said...

tea i love to make:

cinnamon sticks
dried apple slices
and
green tea leaves
boil all together
then add a touch of honey and lemon

tastes fantastic.

it's a tea my aunt and I make in Brazil all the time.